[rt-users] corrupted attachments with fetchmail

Carlos Solorzano carlos at applianz.com
Fri Feb 15 08:42:04 EST 2008

Perl 5.8.8
Fetchmail 6.3.8+RPA+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS
Rt  3.6.3

Basically any emails we get with attachments the attachments get
corrupted no matter how small or what type they are.

And we tend to get this on the top of most emails:

------------=_1203009024-4685-2

How can we fix this? we were suggested mimeStrip.pl however I am unsure
of how to hook that up with our fetchmail rc file, maybe you guys can
help with that?

poll pop.abcdfg.com with proto POP3 and options no dns options user
'app.support' with pass "asdfghjkl"  is 'app.support' here options ssl
mda "/var/www/rt/rt-3.6.3/bin/rt-mailgate --url https://127.0.0.1
--queue General --action correspond"

Any suggestions are welcome, we are at a loss and don't know what to do.

Thanks,

--Carlos