[rt-users] RT Reporting - We need your wishlists

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Fri Feb 15 08:49:09 EST 2008

Jesse,
What my group really wants is a way to generate weekly status reports from
RT. I.e. a report of ticket/task activity with all the transaction comments.
Not a finished report, but something that could be dropped into a text
editor and cleaned up for the public.
I know I could do this with the rt command, but it isn't straight forward.
An easy way to do it would be great. Of course the word 'weekly' is key. We
would want to be able to say 'from date - to date' or ' since date' or 'last
7 days'.

Thanks!
Steve Holmes