[rt-users] OCIEnvNlsCreate error trying to initialize Oracle DB

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Sat Feb 16 07:07:31 EST 2008

On 2/15/2008 4:55 PM, Joop van de Wege wrote:

> Hope this helps you going, if not I might be able to help, just let me
> know.

Thanks for the help, Joop.

I tried that, but it didn't work.  Then I dumped my %ENV just before for
the call to DBI->connect() and realized I had a typo in ORACLE_HOME.
Just like the error message told me.....

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==