[rt-users] Email from RT landing in yahoo bulk folder

Asrai khn asraikhn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 12:37:17 EST 2008

Hi list,

I wonders why *yahoo* sometime land email from our RT into users 'bulk'
folder?

ratio is  50/50 sometime  yahoo honor it in INBOX :-s

Any idea how to make yahoo to treat all our RT emails as non-spam and it is
non-spam ie  all our business related emails.

Due to this we sometime loose client as client sayd "no one contacted me on
my enquery" even though we have contact him but not all of the ppl look into
his 'junk/spam/bulk' folders for any legit emails.

i'll greatly appreciate any suggestions in this regards.

Thanks