[rt-users] Email from RT landing in yahoo bulk folder

Asrai khn asraikhn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 01:36:14 EST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 1:21 AM, Mathew <mathew.snyder at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had this problem as well.  However, there isn't anything you can do on
> the RT side of things.  You just have to mark it as not spam in yahoo mail.
>
> Of course, after yahoo recently initiated new spam control measures a lot
> of legit email was getting tagged so I just stopped using it altogether and
> moved to gmail.

Hi Mathew

But we can't ask our clients to stop using yahoo and most of our web clients
(for which we develop web sites) coming with email id at @yahoo and
@hotmail.

I wonders if this has to do something with copy to be sent back to requestor
who is sending email to RT, as we are sending copy back to requestors.

Thanks. Askar