[rt-users] Email from RT landing in yahoo bulk folder

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Sun Feb 17 11:32:36 EST 2008

> On Feb 17, 2008 1:21 AM, Mathew <mathew.snyder at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I had this problem as well.  However, there isn't anything you can do on
>> the RT side of things.  You just have to mark it as not spam in yahoo mail.

RT includes a Precedence: Bulk header, which is normally a hint to
vacation autorepliers that an autoreply is not wanted.  However, Yahoo
  sticks any Precedence: Bulk mail into the bulk folder.

If it's a problem you really need fixed, it'd be possible to hack the
RT code to not include a Bulk header when sending to Yahoo domains.
I'm probably going to do this soon as I have a lot of Yahoo users, and
Yahoo doesn't seem likely to change this particular policy.

--Erek