[rt-users] Approvals for resolved tickets?

Samuel P. Howard sam.howard at officepcsupport.com
Tue Feb 19 12:47:28 EST 2008

Hi.

In order to help our billing person, I am trying to find a way to alert
her when a ticket gets resolved.  I've come up with a few options, and
would like some thoughts, opinions, suggestions, etc:

1 - Write a custom scrip that e-mails her upon Status -> Resolved

2 - Try to convince the Approvals feature to work on Ticket Resolved,
not Ticket Created