[rt-users] RT Reporting - We need your wishlists

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:28:32 EST 2008

What kind of time frame are we looking at delivery on this?  I've been holding
off on writing complex reports while I figure out how to create another
interface for it.  However, if these reports will be available in the next 6
months I can probably convince my boss that my delays are justifiable.

Mathew

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com