[rt-users] Downloading query results to spreadsheet

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 19 13:28:33 EST 2008

At Tuesday 2/19/2008 12:53 PM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
>Stephen,
>
>         thanks. I'm definitely going to look at it. I had modified
> the default set of columns in my local directory for this very
> purpose. It seems a waste of time to have to delete any unwanted
> columns one at a time and then to have them show up anyway in a
> downloaded result. Oh well, that's why we have the user group, huh?
>

>Kenn
>LBNL

Kenn,

The extension Todd mentioned looks as though it may have been based
on my original code (on the wiki) - so it's probably better to go
with that one, especially if it's going to be brought into the core product.

Steve