[rt-users] Upgraded to 3.6.6 and superuser functionality missing

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 19 13:54:23 EST 2008

Karl,

	Have you gone into the DataBase with SQL and looked at what is in the
table records? especially for root? That might help, especially if you
see something glaringly odd. Then you could find out what you need to
change and modify that particular record. Normally, I wouldn't recommend
modifying the RT DataBasee directly, but if you need to "fix" something,
sometimes that's the only way to do it. I'd look at the USERS table to
get the ID number and then the PRINCIPALS table and asee if the Id is
disabled or not. If that doesn't indicate anything, then look at the ACL
table. There must be something there that would give you a clue. Hope
this helps.

Kenn
LBNL