[rt-users] pointers on debugging rt 3.6.5 page hanging problem

Tom Hodder tom at limepepper.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 05:22:07 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 10:59 -0800, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Tom,
>

> 	Would you mind listing for me any scrips you have relating to a status
> change and emails as a result of said change?  What kind of action
> precipitated the initial scrip being triggered? Could be that an email
> notification scrip is looking for a template that you modified or
> misnamed (capitol letters?, etc.) and can't find it. Anyway, that list
> and their contents will help the debugging process.

All the scrips that run against any of the queues are in the global
list;
Scrips which apply to all queues
      * (Scrip #1)
        On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
      * (Scrip #2)
        On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction
      * (Scrip #3)
        On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
      * (Scrip #4)
        On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
      * (Scrip #5)
        On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
      * (Scrip #6)
        On Correspond Notify Requestors with template Correspondence
      * (Scrip #7)
        On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template
        Correspondence
      * (Scrip #8)
        On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin
        Comment
      * (Scrip #9)
        On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template
        Correspondence
      * (Scrip #10)
        On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved
      * (Scrip #18)
        On Create Notify Ccs with template Transaction
      * (Scrip #19)
        On Correspond Notify Owner with template Correspondence
      * (Scrip #20)
        On Comment Notify Owner as Comment with template Correspondence

The templates are the same;

Blank
A blank template Autoreply
Default Autoresponse template Transaction
Default transaction template Admin Correspondence
Default admin correspondence template Correspondence
Default correspondence template Admin Comment
Default admin comment template Status Change
Ticket status changed Resolved
Ticket Resolved New Ticket Notify
Notify all the users who are TakeTicket group that a ticket is available

Is there any way to get rt to provide any more debugging information?

Tom