[rt-users] Bcc to watchers who are not AdminCC

Paul Choi paulchoi at plaxo.com
Wed Feb 20 14:29:26 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm a noob to customizing RT, so excuse me if I'm missing something obvious.
Is there a scrip or some way to Bcc watchers who are not AdminCC?

We have some partners and when a ticket is created, we want to add
members of a group (or groups) to the Bcc field rather than CC, because
we don't want their email addresses exposed. I understand that if I add
them to AdminCC for the queue, display of their email addresses will be
suppressed, but I don't want to grant them AdminCC privileges.

Thanks for your help.

Paul Choi
Plaxo, Inc.