[rt-users] Downloading query results to spreadsheet

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 20 16:42:41 EST 2008

At Wednesday 2/20/2008 04:25 PM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
>Stephen,
>
>         HA! I got it working. I had failed to copy & modify the
> "ScrubHTML" fiel. The titles line up with the data fine now. The
> only problem I have now is that the ticket link data doesn't
> display correctly. I get subject, dates, status, etc. OK. For
> Parent/Child or DependsOn/DependedOnBy I get this:
>         "<a href=",
> https://rt.dev.lbl.gov/Ticket/Display.html?id=55009, ">, 55009, </a><br />".
>
>         Any clue about that result? Anyone?
>
>Kenn
>LBNL

I'd say you've found a bug. It's
because   /Elements/RT__Ticket/ColumnMap wraps the <href> tag around
link field values.

A kludge that might work is to strip out the HTML tag from the
result, a bit like the way the <br> tag is stripped out:

$row->{ $column } =~ s/, <br>//g;

You'd need a regex that would strip off everything around the '55009'
from  '<a href=",
https://rt.dev.lbl.gov/Ticket/Display.html?id=55009, ">, 55009, </a><br />'

Steve