[rt-users] Bcc to watchers who are not AdminCC

Paul Choi paulchoi at plaxo.com
Wed Feb 20 20:29:16 EST 2008

Responding to my own post here.
Another reason why I don't want the partner email addresses added as
AdminCC is because I don't want them receiving comment emails.
So, I want to be able to BCC them, but not have them receive comments.

If you have a similar scrip or something that might point me in the
right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!