[rt-users] pointers on debugging rt 3.6.5 page hanging problem

Tom Hodder tom at limepepper.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 12:19:32 EST 2008

> On 2/19/2008 10:49 AM, Tom Hodder wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A problem appeared today where the browser hangs when the status of a
> > ticket is changed.
> >
> > There do not seem to be any associated errors in the log file, and the
> > page waits for about 30 seconds and then goes to a blank page.

In the end this was related to the request size, and was actually a
network error where the firewall was truncating the packets. The exact
details are which are currently being post-mortemed by our network team.

Many Thanks for the pointers that were given, and its good to know that
RT was functioning perfectly all the time.

Thanks,

Tom H