[rt-users] Query in script not working

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:00:10 EST 2008

I've got the dates working.  However, the tickets retrieved are still based on
the day starting at 05:00:00 and ending the following morning at the same time.
 How can I tell it to only return tickets from between 00:00:00 and 23:59:00?

Mathew

--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com