[rt-users] New Clean Install RT 3.6.5 -- Incoming Email Failing To Create Ticket

tmccarthy mccarthy at cablespeed.com
Mon Feb 25 14:59:56 EST 2008

Ruslan

Thank you, My only poor excuse is to blame the decongestants, though now I
have a new error( the old ones taught me about alias entries, smrsh etc.) C

# cat /usr/bin/test | /usr/sbin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue
telephony-problem --url http://172.16.2.123/rt3/
Connecting to http://172.16.2.123/rt3//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway at
/usr/sbin/rt-mailgate line 102, <> line 1.
not ok - Could not load a valid user at /usr/sbin/rt-mailgate line 111, <>
line 1.

I have given "everyone" permission to create ticket and comment on a ticket
and modifyACL on the telephony-problem queue. Is there another place I must
give permission? Can your clear insight help me? In the meantime I will
search the posts.

Also is there an way to search thought the posts? I tried Google advanced
with a restriction on the url? But not sure it is scanning everything.

Best
Tom