[rt-users] Upgrading from RT 3.6.1 to 3.6.4

Samuel P. Howard sam.howard at officepcsupport.com
Tue Feb 26 12:39:29 EST 2008

Wow, I'm surprise there weren't any database updates from 3.4 to 3.6 ...
you'd think that'd be almost a guarantee ... hrmmm

I should pull down the source tarballs for 3.6.1 -> 3.6.4 and take a
look I guess ... maybe it will be that easy!  (I'll point to a *COPY* of
my production database, of course, tho)

Thanks!
Sam