[rt-users] reply creates new ticket instead of adding to existing

David Pitts pitts.david at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 13:13:01 EST 2008

I built a box (Fedora Core 8), so I did the install via yum.

I created a test queue, added the line in /etc/aliases and did
newaliases.

aliases:
test: "|/usr/sbin/rt-mailgate --queue 'test' --action correspond --url
http://myurl/" rt-comment: "|/usr/sbin/rt-mailgate --queue 'test' --
action comment --url http://myurl/"

I submit a new ticket, it seems to work great. I get back
correspondence with my ticket information. I click reply and reply to
the ticket, it creates a new ticket instead of adding it to the old
ticket.

I did not do any cc's or other things. Just a basic reply.