[rt-users] Off-Topic - RE: Exchange 2007 and Fetchmail

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Tue Feb 26 13:29:25 EST 2008

Hello,

Not sure where this relates to RT, but..

By default exchange 2007 requires SSL/TLS connections, which will be on
port 995 for POP3. I have no clue if fetchmail supports this, check the
setup. Alternatively you can loosen the default settings in Exchange to
allow plain text connections via the usual port 110.

Regards

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454