[rt-users] Block creation of tickets via email?

lgrella lgrella at acquiremedia.com
Wed Feb 27 13:12:22 EST 2008

I have just started to use RT. I am in the process of setting up my users and
queues. Is it possible to set up alias's for reply to addresses for queues,
but disable them for create so that I have to force my users to go into the
RT system to create their tickets?

I do not want the users to create tickets via email unless they do not know
where they should put a ticket, and in that case, it will go in a general
queue and management will decide which queue to put it in. But if someone
knows what queue to put a ticket into (say QA for example), I want them to
go into RT and add a ticket using the online system, adding it to the QA
queue.

So basically my question is: is it possible to disable OnCreate from email
for all queues but one?

Thanks in advance.