[rt-users] Global Queue Change - problem with script execution (newbie)

Steve Ironside Steve.Ironside at salamis.com
Thu Feb 28 03:20:06 EST 2008

Thanks for the thoughts so far, guys - unfortunately it doesn't seem to
have made any difference! I've also tried changing from a group as the
AdminCC to a user, but that didn't work. Then I tried building a scrip
on the destination queue rather than keeping it at global level, and
that's not playing ball either.

Given the old adage that 90% of IT problems are permission based, is
there a particular permission that needs to be set on the queues (either
source or destination) in order for this scrip to work? The following
permissions are set up for a permitted user on the destination queue:-
CommentOnTicket; CreateTicket; DeleteTicket; OwnTicket; ReplyToTicket;
SeeQueue; ShowOutgoingMail; ShowScrips; ShowTemplate; ShowTicket;
ShowTicketComments; StealTicket; TakeTicket; Watch; WatchAsAdminCC.

Steve.