[rt-users] Query to show tickets containing file attachments

Shannon Adams shannon_adams68 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 11:07:33 EST 2008

Update on this.  I found some old posts and I am trying to use the following command to display tickets by size:

mysql -u root -p<mypasswd> -hlocalhost rt3 -e'select length(A.Content), A.id, T.Ticket  fromAttachments A, Transactions T where A.TransactionId = T.id order by 1'

it returns:
"ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 1: Unknown column 'T.Ticket' in 'field list'"

I am running RT 3.6.5.  Can help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Shannon