[rt-users] Deployment Inquiry

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 11:23:14 EST 2008

This is the method we use.  As an organization with an ever growing customer
roster it makes more sense for us to keep our queues limited to internal
departments.  We have a custom field which we use to determine the customer to
which a ticket "belongs".

Mathew

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com