[rt-users] Rt-remind errors

Candelario, Bill Candelario at zoominfo.com
Wed Jan 2 15:04:33 EST 2008

Hi,

Need some help on this one.  I execute the following command in RT, perl
./rt-remind.pm -A , and get the following output:

Subroutine CurrentUser redefined at C:\Program Files\OurInternet\Request
Tracker
\rt\lib/RT/Base.pm line 47.
Subroutine OriginalUser redefined at C:\Program
Files\OurInternet\Request Tracke
r\rt\lib/RT/Base.pm line 67.
Subroutine loc redefined at C:\Program Files\OurInternet\Request
Tracker\rt\lib/
RT/Base.pm line 94.
"my" variable $msg masks earlier declaration in same scope at C:\Program
Files\O
urInternet\Request Tracker\rt\lib/RT/Ticket_Overlay.pm line 3148.
"my" variable $sendmail masks earlier declaration in same scope at
./rt-remind.p
m line 146.
Name "RT::SendmailPath" used only once: possible typo at ./rt-remind.pm
line 146
.
Name "RT::SendmailArguments" used only once: possible typo at
./rt-remind.pm lin
e 146.
Undefined subroutine &RT::LoadConfig called at ./rt-remind.pm line 129.

Any ideas of where I went wrong.  If you need more info. please let me
know.

Thanks,
Bill