[rt-users] RT 3.6 requires two or three logins with firefox and IE

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 2 16:38:32 EST 2008

At Sunday 12/30/2007 08:26 PM, Alexandr Ciornii wrote:

>Did you tried adding 'Transaction' argument when creating session?
>Patch is attached.
>
>P.S. If it will not help, another solution is to fix Apache::Session.
>
>--
>Alexandr Ciornii, http://chorny.net

Well I'm amazed - we've had this problem for years (3.4.2 and older)
and I've seen no solutions posted until now. But this patch seems to
solve the problem. Thanks Alexandr - what exactly does the
Transaction arg do to solve this?

Thanks,
Steve