[rt-users] obnoxious and likely ridiculous customer request

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 12:32:17 EST 2008

One of our customers wants to have about 10 users be able to access our
self-service site for the sole purpose of viewing graphs of their ticket
activity.  They don't, however, want to allow them to to create tickets.  Is
this something that can be accomplished via rights?

I don't see it as possible since we don't have individual queues for each
customer but instead use a custom field to assign that value.  Although, it
could probably be accomplished through scrips.  Access to the graphs seem a bit
tougher.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Mathew
--