[rt-users] MergeUsers Patch question

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Thu Jan 3 17:25:24 EST 2008

I installed the MergeUsers Extension from Jesse and then I noticed the
patch that Dirk has put up on the mailing list.  I tried to run the
patch and it didn't work.  Im pretty new to this and have never tried to
use the patch command before.  My question is should I be copying the
Modify.html file from /share/html/Admin/Users to the local directory and
then running the patch on it?  Or does it run on the original file in
the share directory?  Thanks everyone in advance, im pretty confused on
this one.

Sean