[rt-users] webform front end to RT, how to get email address?

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Mon Jan 7 11:52:44 EST 2008

We're thinking of doing something similar.  I was 'planning' on using
CommandbyMail and have the app put the username information on the
outgoing e-mail into RT.  So the webform would ask for name, e-mail,
problem.  The e-mail submitted to RT would look something like:

Requestor:theirName at domain.com

And so on.  That's what we were thinking anyway, unless there's a reason
why this can't be done??

Helmuth

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC