[rt-users] __CurrentUser__

Steve Cochran stephen.cochran at kingarthurflour.com
Mon Jan 7 23:11:37 EST 2008

Good info, thanks.

So that means to have a "My Requests" widget on the "RT At A Glance"
page, I'll have to find where the hack to turn __CurrentUser__ into
the username happens, and make it happen for my widget as well.

Seems like what I want to do should be really easy. Display a widget
that shows what the self service interface would show.

Steve