[rt-users] Issues with AdminCCs

Braam van Heerden Braam.van.Heerden at conversant.co.za
Wed Jan 9 04:06:51 EST 2008

Some more information I gathered after playing with a ticket a bit

1) If I manually add an AdminCC or CC it shows in the web interface
2) If I reply to a ticket, the AdminCC's does not get notified

It seems the system notifies everyone that is AdminCCs when a ticket
gets created, then forgets about them.

If I use the query from
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/GetWatcherInfoByTicket I get only the
Requestor and Owner info back.