[rt-users] So confused on group and user rights?

Benjamin Weser weser at osp-dd.de
Thu Jan 10 09:16:19 EST 2008

But it sounds like a bug to me that he's able to create a ticket
although he doesn't see a queue. What if there is more than one queue?
Where will the ticket be created? I thought "SeeQueue" is mandatory to
create Tickets using the web interface of RT.

Sometimes I feel like Jake: confused about the rights in RT ;)