[rt-users] A few beginner work flow questions and suggestions

Jake Conk jake.conk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 19:30:18 EST 2008

Thanks Jan for your help. After messing around with this system for a
few days and not being able to figure it out I don't think its right
for me. This is way too overly complex just for a ticket management
system in my opinion and I'm moving to something more simple. I found
something called OTRS and everything seems to work in it the way I
would expect so I think I'm going to use that.

Thanks anyways, its much appreciated :)

- Jake