[rt-users] RT Approvals

Roger Mastrude isd602 at co.santa-cruz.ca.us
Fri Jan 11 15:41:09 EST 2008

Hi. I've been beating my head against the wall trying to get RT
approvals working so we can use it for change management. I'm getting
this error message in file "warn":

Jan 11 11:40:33 isdws76250 RT: Use of uninitialized value in hash
element at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/CreateTickets.pm line 863.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/CreateTickets.pm:863)
Jan 11 11:40:33 isdws76250 last message repeated 5 times

Setup:

I'm using queue "CMs".

A scrip for that queue is:
Create Approval Ticket
On Create Create Tickets with template Create Approval Ticket

A template for that queue named "Create Approval Ticket" contains:
===Create-Ticket CreateApprovalTicket