[rt-users] RT only sending email to Queue watcher after default scrips modified

Ben Weston ben at mepad.net
Fri Jan 11 17:28:15 EST 2008

A couple of the default scrips on a customer's installation (3.6.5) were
modified.  Since then, RT is only emailing the Queue Watcher.  The
biggest problem being that when tickets are generated by email, the
requestor isn't getting an autoreply.

I went into RT and tracked down scrips 1 and 2, and rebuilt them to the
default conditions/actions/names.  Even after restarting
Apache/MySQLd/Postfix, the same behavior persists.

I'm not 100% sure that it's the scrip'ing that was the cause of the
problem, but it stood out as a possibility.  I can't think of any other
changes that have been made to the system that would have caused the
problems.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben