[rt-users] Documentation.

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 15 14:35:13 EST 2008

Jesse,

	Yes, we would be glad to. We have a RT User's Guide and an RT Queue
Admin Guide. Do you want me to send it to you or what?
	We are also have developed scrips/templates for an alternative (to
RT's) "Approvals" workflow that involves a Ticket Collection Queue where
tickets are reviewed/prioritised/approved/rejected and then moved to the
appropriate support queue for work. The ticket numbers stay the same and
all notifications and ticket status promotions/update are automatic upon
update of the CF used for approval. If anyone is interested, they can
contact me and I will forward the work, if it is close to their
requirements.
	Jesse, thanks for the help.

Kenn
LBNL