[rt-users] Mysqldump 3.6.3 -> 3.6.5 ( attachments )

Roy Sowa Roy.Sowa at rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Tue Jan 15 19:19:41 EST 2008

The Issue does  not seem to be a result of the dumping/moving of the data, but instead now seems to be due to a missing trailing slash when I click on the attachment link on a ticket.
  If I manually add that trailing slash the attachment is indeed there.
  I am using lighttpd, my lighttpd.conf does have this ...

 server.document-root        = "/"
  url.redirect = (
     "^/(.*)" => "https://MySERVERNAMEHERE/$1"

and my RT_SiteConfig has this;

    Set($WebPort , 443);
Set($WebBaseURL , "https://MyServerName:$WebPort");
Set($WebPath , "");
Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");

I have tried adding a trailing slash to the lighttpd.conf, cleared Mason and restarted....
Still scratching my head though...