[rt-users] CF type for dates or timestamps

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 16 21:12:50 EST 2008

Quoting Ole Craig <ocraig at stillsecure.com>:

>      * It would allow me (in conjunction with bin/rt or crontool) to
>        implement a "stalled until" field where I could automatically
>        un-stall a stalled ticket after a certain amount of time has
>        passed.
>

> 	Thoughts?
> 		Ole

For the last part, we do exactly this using the ticket 'starts' field.
We don't
use this field for anything else, so it's ideal for a 'stalled until' date. We
have a crontool job that finds stalled tickets whose 'stalled until' date has
passed and reopens them.

Steve