[Junk released by User action] Re: [rt-users] Disable Auto reply message for a group

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Thu Jan 17 11:48:45 EST 2008

Kenn,

Thanks for the tip on those actions, I didn't think about that before.
I guess im still a little stuck on this because I need to be able to
disable the Autoreply action for only those members of my RT group
called "Helpdesk" and still have it work for all the unprivileged users.
Gene replied with a way to check group membership in a custom condition,
I think this is the way to go, but I can't seem to get the syntax right
to get it to work.  Maybe there is a way to write in a custom condition
to return undef if the requestor is a privileged user?  Perhaps I can
just list all the email addresses of the members of my helpdesk group in
the custom condition? , as there are only about 10 members.  I was able
to get it to work for one email address (I pasted the code in the
original post) but I couldn't figure out how ot list several addresses.
Thanks again for all the help on this, I have learned a lot so far off
this mailing list and hope to contribute more as I get more experience
with RT.

Sean