[Junk released by User action] Re: [rt-users] Disable Auto replymessage for a group

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Fri Jan 18 11:11:36 EST 2008

OK it works now!  Thanks everyone for all the help with this, I was able
to get it to send the Autoreply only to regular users and not my
Helpdesk group by using the code supplied below.  Mine looks like this:

if ( $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Create" ) {
    my @HelpDeskMembersEmails =
("email1\@mycompany\.com","email2\@mycompany\.com","email3\@mycompany\.c
om");
    my $requestor = $self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses();
    if (grep{ lc($requestor) eq lc($_)} @HelpDeskMembersEmails)
    {
	return undef;
    }
return 1;
}

Thanks again to everyone that helped on this!

Sean