[rt-users] disable autoreply on one queue only?

Elijah Wright elw at brandorr.com
Mon Jan 21 21:40:51 EST 2008

Hi,

we need to do a bulk import of some emails into tickets, but we want to not
flood the original requestors with "ticket generation autoreplies".

I see that we can disable autoreply by removing the global scrip that does
that;  however, we don't really want to remove it (and disable autoreplies
for other queues...) just because we want to do this one bulk import.

Is there an easy way to do this without taking our install offline
temporarily, and without having to simply induce administrative downtime for
the rest of the install?

[I apologize in advance if this is a real newbie question... I'm afraid that
it probably is.]

--elijah