[rt-users] Self service and user preferences

GUBBELS Jac JacG at kocschool.k12.tr
Tue Jan 22 14:40:19 EST 2008

Hi,
I am implementing RT in a bilingual setting. The users of the self service are either Turkish or English speaking. I want these users to be able to choose their favorite language. Adding the 'ModifySelf' right to unpriviledged users only gives them the opportunity to change their password (something undesired actually in our situation). Do I overlook a user-right? Is there a simple hack to the ...RT.../SelfService/Prefs.html that will solve my problem?
Thanks a lot!
-- Jac
PS: Thanks also for the help on my previous request! Hopefully I will be able to contribute soon too!