[rt-users] NotifyActor even prevents explicit CCs?

Jay Lee jlee at pbu.edu
Wed Jan 23 10:41:01 EST 2008

We have NotifyActor set to 0 to cut down on the amount of useles messages RT
sends.  However, it seems this even prevents the actor from receiving
messages if they explictly enter themself into the CC: field on a Reply or
Comment.  Is this the desired behavior?  Would it make sense to override
NotifyActor if the address is explicitly set?

This is on 3.6.6 BTW, not sure if the behavior has changed with recent
upgrade because I just now noticed this behavior.

Jay
--
Jay Lee
Network / Systems Administrator