[rt-users] Override global scrip on ticket-by-ticket basis?

Sarah Pomerantz sarah at bottlenose-wine.com
Thu Jan 24 15:02:30 EST 2008

My goal is to have a switch on the Resolve screen so a user can select
whether or not the Resolved template is sent.

Currently I have a global scrip "Resolve": On Resolve Notify
Requestors and Ccs with template Resolved

I see that you can write custom conditions for scrips (http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/WriteCustomCondition
  , http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/12350?do=post_view_threaded
  ).

However these would not account for the case-by-case nature of this
situation. I want to be able to skip the global scrip Resolve on a
ticket-by-ticket basis, not queue by queue. Is this possible, ideally
through a UI option on the Resolve screen?

Thanks,
Sarah Pomerantz
sarah at bottlenose-wine.com