[rt-users] Links incorrect after setting WebBaseURL and WebPath

Andrew Cobaugh phalenor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:34:32 EST 2008

I am using RT 3.6.3 on CentOS 4.6 under apache 2.0

I have set $WebBaseURL to "https://mysite.com" and $WebPath to "/path/to/rt/"

My problem is some of the links on At a Glance are incorrect.
Specifically, the links for the ticket subjects themselves under "10
highest priority tickets I own". The ticket ID's under that section
are correct, and all of the the links under unowned tickets are also
correct. What I'm seeing is that $WebPath is not getting appended as
it should.

Perhaps I am mistaken and using deprecated variables, or perhaps this
is fixed in a newer release. I think I looked for the source of this
behavior a while ago, but gave up, since it isn't that important to me
- more of a nuisance than anything.

--
Andy Cobaugh
phalenor at gmail.com