[rt-users] non-root users not seeing custom attribute fields in new ticket form or mody ticket form

Tom H tom at limepepper.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 08:04:22 EST 2008

Hi,

I have added an "on hold" custom attribute, which should be available to
privileged users when creating a new ticket through the web interface,
and to users with edit ticket rights on existing tickets.

However the privileged users do not get the fields appearing in the web
interface. I tried adding "seeCustomField" and "AdminCustomField" to the
requestor global group, but its not changing the create ticket form.

I noticed that there is an "Applies To" option on the Configuration ->
Custom Fields -> <Custom field name> -> "Applies to" menu, but as the
root user can already add these attributes to tickets, I can't see what
I would have to select these. After all I have selected the custom
fields at the global level...

(The root user sees the fields correctly, when creating or editing tickets.)

Thanks,

Tom