[rt-users] Logged out immediately after clicking on any link

Carlos Solorzano carlos at applianz.com
Fri Jan 25 07:57:47 EST 2008

We just installed RT on Gentoo. We are using Apache2, Perl 5.8.8, Mysql.
The install seemed to all go well. When I go to the RT site I am able to
log in and I see the first page then whatever page I try to visit
redirects me to the login page again. I am able to perform tasks such as
changing the password of my root user but I have to keep login in
between clicks.
Any ideas what I may have done wrong? I read lots of posts regarding
this issue but no resolutions, and the few suggestions I saw I already
tried.
Thanks,

--Carlos