[rt-users] RTFM Permissions Question

Steve Cochran stephen.cochran at kingarthurflour.com
Sun Jan 27 01:37:40 EST 2008

Thanks everyone for the feedback on RTFM vs CannedReplies. RTFM is
great, was def the way to go and is nicely integrated with RT.

THe only problem I'm having is trying to delegate the maintenance of
Topics in RTFM. I have a group that can see the class in RTFM, and
have another supervisors class that I've given the adminTopics
permission to for that class as well.

Problem is that they don't see the "Configuration" tab in RT to be
able to get to the Topic editing screen. What right will give them the
Config tab without giving them access to anything else such as queue
setup, etc?

Thanks,
Steve