[rt-users] 10 newest unowned tickets only seen by those who has theright toOwnticket

Hoogstraten, Ton Ton.Hoogstraten at ingram.nl
Mon Jan 28 06:07:12 EST 2008

Tyler,

The following is working for me on RT 3.6.5. I found it on the
CustomizingWithCallbacks wiki page under the 'spam' link. You need to
create a file named 'ModifySearch'. See info below.

Cheers,

Ton

Using the Callback system:

/<local rt
path>/html/Callbacks/MyCallbacks/Elements/ShowSearch/ModifySearch:

 <%INIT>
if ($Name && $Name eq 'Unowned Tickets') {
  my $Queues = RT::Queues->new($session{'CurrentUser'});
  $Queues->UnLimit();
  my @Queues;
  while (my $queue = $Queues->Next) { # added '|trash' below  Stucki
2005-09-12
    next if $queue->Name =~ /^(info|rt.test|trash)$/;
    push (@Queues, $queue->Id) if
$queue->CurrentUserHasRight('OwnTicket');
  }
  my $QueryAdd = join (" OR ", map {"Queue = '$_'"} @Queues);
  $Search->{'Query'} = "(".$Search->{'Query'}.") AND (".$QueryAdd.")";
}
</%INIT>
<%ARGS>
$Search => undef