[rt-users] 3.6.5 Clickable links

Sean McCreadie smccreadie at CanyonPartners.com
Mon Jan 28 10:28:51 EST 2008

I just saw this post and thought it would be a good idea, got it working
no sweat on 3.6.6 following the instructions on the wiki

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ClickableLinks

Thanks everyone.

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Toby
Darling
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 2:58 AM
To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] 3.6.5 Clickable links

Working for me - 3.6.1, no 'porting' required.

Mathew Snyder wrote:

> I looked up how to make links clickable and found the information on
the wiki.

> However, all of the listed options indicate older versions of RT.  Has
anyone

> ported any of these solutions to the 3.6 branch and had them work?

> Mathew

LEGAL NOTICE

Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this

message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,

please inform postmaster at ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.

The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited

by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.

Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579

Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.

Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com